What better way to relax and unwind after a chaotic week than to have a pamper day. I tend to always have my pamper day on a Sunday and just spend the day relaxing in my favourite way. I’ve broken down my perfect pamper routine and included some of my favourite products.
- Firstly, run a bath. Nothing is more relaxing than a steaming bath to cure you from the madness that is life. Why not add the extra boujee step of adding a Lush Bathbomb to have a more spa like feeling. I personally love intergalactic for that more colourful and added fun. however, anything with lavender is perfect to set me into the pampering mood. I also use this time to exfoliate my skin and pop in a hair mask as this gives the mask the optimum time needed while you’re soaking in your homemade spa.
- Hydrate your skin! As soon as I step out of the bath I usually a body moisturiser to my skin to the driest points, hands, elbows knees and around my ankles. This will prepare you for a later step of my routine.
- Masks! I apply a face mask to cleanse my skin, hydrate and brighten. I am currently loving the Seoulista sheet mask. This brand has a multitude of masks to cure any of your skins problem. Put on one of these masks for 20 minutes and watch as your skin transforms.
- Skincare! Following my face mask I apply all of my favourite skincare products. I am currently loving Environ skincare and Image. I apply my Pixi Glow Tonic for that added exfoliation and glow to my skin. I then apply my Image Vitamin C serum followed by my lash serum, eye cream and my holy grail product the Environ Vitamin A moisturiser. This five step system transforms my skin leaving it silky smooth.
- Fake Tan. Unfortunately I don’t live in the sunshine to achieve that glowing sun-kissed skin so I have to fake it. Currently, my favourite tan is the Catwalk Tan in the medium moose. This product applies effortlessly, gives a lovely golden colour that is buildable and the wear off isn’t streaky. My ultimate face tanner to use is a more recent discovery but I have to say I have fallen in love with this product. This product is no other than the infamous James Read Sleep Mask Face Tan. This facial gradual tanner is clear, apply like a moisturiser and sinks into the skin immediately with no sticky residue. You’ll wake up looking like a bronzed golden goddess. I am going to do a whole operate post dedicated to my tanning routine so keep an eye out for that!
- Curl up and watch a movie. The final step to my pamper day is to unwind in your favourite way. My favourite is the put on my favourite movie or watch my reality TV shows. Curling up on the couch is my ideal way to end my pamper routine.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and got some inspiration on steps to add to your pamper routine.
Lots of love,