As part of my series of my Thailand Adventure. This second instalment is going to go into detail on all of the incredible activities that you can avail of for your trip to Thailand. Believe me it will help you justify the price!
- Temples in Bangkok: I highly recommend visiting the Grand Palace it is just breathtaking. The Wat Arun and the temple of the Reclining Buddha are also big tourist attractions.
- Shopping there is plenty to choose from such as markets, floating markets, MBK shopping centre if you are looking for bargains and fake handbags etc.
- Sky Bar such as Cloud 47 or the Lebua state tower and enjoy the views of Bangkok at night.
- The infamous Full Moon Party : If you like to party then there’s no better island in the world to visit other than Koh Phangan. It’s 20,000 people partying until sunrise on a beach,it is a big tourist spot so expect higher prices.
- There is some great jungle trekking opportunities in northern Thailand such as in Chiang Mai to see some amazing scenery.
Phi –Phi Island the famous island from the movie “the Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio. This island is far from boring with its scenic cliff side there is a wide variety of activities to do such as snorkeling with exotic fish, hiking up to the viewpoint and visit the monkeys on monkey beach. And if they don’t keep you busy there is an abundance of fire shows and parties to attend on the beaches in the evenings.
|Skydiving in Pattaya with a company called Thai Sky Adventures. All the staff speak fluent English and are well experienced and trained divers.|
Quad biking through the jungle in Phuket.
I hope you found this post useful and gathered some information of your to do list for Asia. By far it was one of the best trips that I have ever been on and gave me such a new fond love for travelling! I am going to finish this post off by sharing my favourite quote I hope it gives you the inspiration to Say Yes and Figure it out Later like it did for me!
” We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us”